Sign In Problem

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I brought my laptop to work to get some updates done.  Once I had the updates completed, I clicked on LR Classic and a sign-in box came up, where you can type in your account name and password or there were also options to click Google or Facebook.  I clicked Facebook by mistake.  My facebook email and the email I use for Adobe are two different emails.  Now my problem is that it thinks the Facebook account holder wants to either buy the programs or set up for a 7 day free trial.  Ihave tried everything and I cannot sign in to either Photoshop or Lightroom now....both programs open with a pop up box asking if I want to buy the program of the 7 day trial.  Any ideas on what I do here? LOL

Thank you!

Darlene

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What MAY work is to sign OUT of your incorrect cloud and sign IN with your correct information

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines