Highlighted

Sign out of at least one computer to sign in here

Explorer ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had problems with not being able to stay signed in to creative cloud since starting to work from home 2+ months ago.

I've spent hours with tech support and googling.

Today, i was connected to the creative desktop app. i saw the synced folders.

I tried opening an adobe app and got the message:

Limit Reached

You're licenced to use the this software on two computers.

"my email address" has already been used to activate software on two computers.  Sign out of at least one computer in order to sign in here.  
To continue please select a sign out method. 

below that it says 

Manage activated devices, etc.  Which I tried to find by following the link but couldn't.

I'm only signed in to one computer.  My home computer.  I wonder if because I have 2 hard drives on this computer that is the problem of why I can't stay signed in.  This is driving me crazy.  Especiallly since Adobe has not yet been able to tell me why i can't stay signed in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sign out of at least one computer to sign in here

Explorer ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had problems with not being able to stay signed in to creative cloud since starting to work from home 2+ months ago.

I've spent hours with tech support and googling.

Today, i was connected to the creative desktop app. i saw the synced folders.

I tried opening an adobe app and got the message:

Limit Reached

You're licenced to use the this software on two computers.

"my email address" has already been used to activate software on two computers.  Sign out of at least one computer in order to sign in here.  
To continue please select a sign out method. 

below that it says 

Manage activated devices, etc.  Which I tried to find by following the link but couldn't.

I'm only signed in to one computer.  My home computer.  I wonder if because I have 2 hard drives on this computer that is the problem of why I can't stay signed in.  This is driving me crazy.  Especiallly since Adobe has not yet been able to tell me why i can't stay signed in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
Gr14 LATEST
New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue on my daughter's laptop.  I would like to ask the question "Is adobe a virus or do they not know how to update their help files"....

This is the advice Adobe gives https://helpx.adobe.com/africa/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html yet that is never the error message you receive I hope adobe knows how to catch sarcasm as they are the most helpful bunch in the world....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0