Highlighted

Signed in to multiple account in different programs

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two adobe products on my computer currently. Photoshop and Acrobat. 

Photoshop is through a generic office email office@XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and acrobat is signed in though my work email wmacduff@XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Is it possible to have both of these signed in at the same time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signed in to multiple account in different programs

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two adobe products on my computer currently. Photoshop and Acrobat. 

Photoshop is through a generic office email office@XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and acrobat is signed in though my work email wmacduff@XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Is it possible to have both of these signed in at the same time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't possible. You can sign in on your PC only with one Adobe ID.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say Photoshop is generic. Do you mean the license is shared between more than one person in the office? That wouldn’t be allowed by the regular license. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines