• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signin keeps requesting change password

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am stuck in endless loop with Adobe CC.

1) I sign in but then get message

"Password Reset Notice To protect the security of your account, you must reset your password. Please check your inbox for an email to reset"

2) I then open new email from Adobe Customer Car and click their link that expires in 72 hours to reset password. I am able to change password with no problem/errors.

3) Back at sign in I use new password but I get is back to #1 above.

I did this many times and keep getting same result. Any ideas?

I've been using Adobe CC for a year and never had to sign in or change password (after the first time) since it remembers me so unsure why I got this all of a sudden.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This space is provided by Adobe, but this is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Help Center https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html is a good place to start
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that wait times are sometimes long before an agent responds
You MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
You MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This will NOT work if you are using a VPN
This link will go directly to the chat option
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent in the lower right, without the quote " " marks
or
Twitter tweet @AdobeCare
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are incorrect. Other users can help with any problem if they experienced something similar or some may be so computer savvy they  may offer ideas that Adobe may not. I did contact Adobe before posting and they were of no help (yet). You (John) were of even less help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your problem goes way beyond the scope of this product user-to-user forum.  There's a problem on Adobe's end that only Adobe technical support can fix.  I assume you have a ticket pending and you're waiting for  an Adobe rep to call you back?  Is that correct? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did is clicked on the Google account option (on the login page I think), reset my password in the succeeding page(s) and the rest is history. It's really headache and I hope thiswill somehow give you a lead on how to solve your dilemma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By logging in to Adobe online, and accepting the new Terms that pop up, I was able to break out of this infinite loop ... after accepting the terms I was able to log into Acrobat on my machine ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yakvan, sorry you are encountering problems with the sign-in process.  What type of Creative Cloud membership are you attempting to sign into?  There is no membership associated with the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

I also am not seeing any support cases logged under the account.  Please make sure you are signing in using the correct credentials.  If you need to make update to your recent support case then see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here... every time i sign in i need to reset my password... because adobe SUX! that's why... WTF are they porotecting me from??? theyre protecting thmselves if anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@seriously?? 

you have problems signing into the cc desktop app or signing into adobe.com or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines