Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sleep deprived customer sercise attendants

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe!

Today I had to quit my one year Photo program, pay my fine (only used 10 months) just to get on with my work. My PC keeps telling me that my trial period is over. Sic! I just paid my bill. Customer service? No clue. Sending me in a loop 4 times - and I have had this experience many, many times with Adobe - each time with even more sleepy guys than the previous. No idea what this is about, and too busy not solving problems only keeping customers on hold. Finally - after 30 minutes - I realize I would earn some money just to quit my program and buy it one more time. How can this company survive!!!! Today it cost me 16 $ (fine 6$ - lost money 10 $) just to get on with my work. Old 1 year program canceled. New 1 year program ordered. Fine paid. Voila - this is not good Adobe.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer John Smith. Problem is: I´ve done all that. So what? I think the issue here is that I have two accounts. So I have to log in to photoshop/lightroom account whan using those, and another account when using premier pro. I did that for 2 weeks, and it worked. Today it was totally confuced. I could open Photoshop, not Lightroom and of course Premier Pro. Can you explain that? Probably not, that´s why I decided to quit the 1 year on Stamina57. Not quite Einstein - but customer service is really not able to help. As if they don´t listen, then send you to the next guy, and so on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The sign in/out/in system is SUPPOSED to allow 2 accounts on one computer... but since I only have one Adobe account I've never actually done what you were doing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines