• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software bought in 2014 - Adobe Photoshop and InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I bought these two programs in 2014, I have been using them without an issue. Now we got a new Computer, and the link does not allow me to download it.  I went to my account, and they are no longer there? what should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

CS4, CS5 and CS6 are on life support. But they can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. Original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase and a way to read them. 
2. A legitimate serial number for that particular version, language and platform (Win/Mac).
3. An older operating system that can support legacy 32-bit apps.
--------------------------
NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manage your account see if you can download them from you Adobe order history if not contact Adobe this is a user forum not Adobe.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your backups. For the original downloads. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS4, CS5 and CS6 are on life support. But they can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. Original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase and a way to read them. 
2. A legitimate serial number for that particular version, language and platform (Win/Mac).
3. An older operating system that can support legacy 32-bit apps.
--------------------------
NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

NOTE 2: Creative Suite cannot run on Catalina. Don't even try it. Either downgrade your OS or buy modern, compatible 64-bit software.

NOTE 3: Adobe removed the CS updaters. Your product may not work properly without the updates.

NOTE 4: Legacy Creative Suite is discontinued & unsupported. Use it at your own risk.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On Windows I would venture to state that there is a lot of life left in CS6.  In CS6  Pen support works can you write the same about PS 2020 version 21.2.2 NO.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines