• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software installing ..... almost

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe use a company called Safedigital to activate their software.

I am compelled to write this because I'm so fed up and and disillusioned with the service or complete lack of it from this company.

Its not only safedigital who have grossly disappointed me but Adobe as well. I purchased software at the beginning of August and incredibly, I am STILL waiting for it to be activated !!!

After wasting most of my day, and at considerable inconvenience to myself , trying to rectify this situation, neither Safedigital or Adobe are willing or feel any obligation to, take any responsibility for sorting this out.

Despite numerous emails, which have been met with petty excuses including a ridiculous "it cannot be activated as I purchased it in Holland !!"

To me this somewhat demeans the credibility of both companies and the service they provide.

I find it incredulous to believe either Adobe or Safedigital will be satisfied when they realise the poor customer service I have experienced.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you have not provided any information that might prove helpful if you are looking for assistance with installing your software.  You have not even identified the software such that your posting might be put into the correct forum.  If you would like help then please explain the details of your situation - system information, actions you followed to try to install, error messages, etc.  Note that your mention of purchasing the software in Holland can be very significant to your ability to use the software elsewhere if that is what you are trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, did you purchase a license for your software (that will activate with a serial number), or subscribe (which will activate with your Adobe ID) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines