software

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email on a Canon forum for cheap software and was wondering if this was legit? Anybody has experience with this website?

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Installation, New user

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it's from canon (a bundle deal with the purchase of a canon product), it may be legit.  anything else and it's probably not.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some companies offer a free subscription of Adobe software for a month or two. I had this for buying external disk drives. I may well be that Canon offers a kind of that. You would need to ask Canon for more information on that.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also may be a discount for a couple of months if you commit to a one year subscription.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

email on a Canon forum for cheap software

Scam! Stay away from it!

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines