• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solicita password de llavero "elementos locales"

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Las aplicaciones de Adobe todos los días me solicitan el password del llavero de elementos locales de mi Macbook Pro... y el tema es que es esa ventana donde me solicita el password no me acepta el password de inicio de mi usuario de Mac y he tratado de cambiar la contraseña de ese llavero pero el folder esta bloqueado y no me deja... alguien sabe como arreglar este problema?.. es un poco molesto porque todos los dias me la paso dandole cancel a esa ventana... Gracias 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try your mac password.

if that fails, embed a screenshot of the password prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

I tried my mac password and it does not works. I do not know why the Adobe Apps request to use the "elementos locales" and the password of that folder from the keychain off Mac. I don not remember to configure this way when I installed Adobe. I attach the screenshot of the password prompt an the folder "elementos locales" of the keychain.

Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-14 a la(s) 17.49.24.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-07-14 a la(s) 17.50.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines