Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SOLVED Installer Error and No Support Offered

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just bought a year of creative cloud and have been trying to install it since yesterday with no luck or support. I don't know if it's just me also getting this problem but when I go to their support page and click talk to a real person, it brings me back to the main page of asking what my problem is and when I said trouble installing it brings me to a page with basically one sentance saying your firewall is blocking it after I put in my error code. I've turned off every firewall restriction I have and reset my path file. The error code is C113. I've went through every single page on their contact forum to try to do this live chat they say is available but whenever I click on anything saying talk to a real person and then select a topic to talk about it either sends me back to the main contact forum or just gives me a one sentance answer on whats wrong. I'm pretty fed up I just want to use my new product so if anyone has any advice on how to fix this issue I would love to hear it. I've also tried multiple different files and methods to install all witht the same result. The actual program I'm attempting to download is premiere. The full error log follows

Exit Code: 113
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePremierePro14AllTrial Version: 14.3.1.45). Error code: '113' 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Managed to figure it out on my own... For anyone who's wondering for something to try themselves, for some reason it wasn't working over a 5Ghz connection, when I used the same internet and router over it's 2.4Ghz connection it worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"The longer waves used by the 2.4 GHz band are better suited to longer ranges and transmission through walls and solid objects. So it’s arguably better if you need better range on your devices or you have a lot of walls or other objects in the areas where you need coverage."

https://www.howtogeek.com/222249/whats-the-difference-between-2.4-ghz-and-5-ghz-wi-fi-and-which-shou...

And, in another link...

"The two big differences between the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies are speed and range. A wireless transmission at 2.4 GHz provides internet to a larger area but sacrifices speed, while 5 GHz provides faster speeds to a smaller area."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines