• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Someone is hacking my Adobe account

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem. One of my competitors is hacking my adobe  creative cloud constantly .

This is what happens : 1) I am already signed in

2) When I want to open a PDF or send a PDF for signature,I am asked to sign a second time  .If I say no, I am prevented from working with PDF's, and the window shuts off . If I say yes, I can go on , but then when I check on active sessions,I see a new computer listed . It has a ID and a location. So I terminate the new unrecognzied session, change my password , and go back to work. Just five minutes later, a  new window  opens again and asks me to sign in again and the whole process starts anew. I must have changed my passord 10 times yesterday.

3) Does anyone know how I can stop this ?Also I know who is doing it. Does anyone know how to trace those guys so I can take them to court? I will pay for this service, of course.

[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure it is a competitor and not something more benign like another computer logged in that is trying to connect with the wrong password and forcing a security password reset/verification?

If it is a competitor that has somehow "hacked" you - it's more likely they have access to your email so they are notified when you change the password. Also they wouldn't have any access after you reset a password unless they can see what you are changing your password to on your local machine. The only thing they could do is request a password reset with a link - again requiring your email account to get it.

Have you tried changing your user ID/email? If they dont have your user ID they cant request a password verification or change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything. And yes, it is people I know in the same business I am in. they are just evil people , basically thieves . I have tried everything . They just want me out of business. I have been battling with them for 3 years now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did support say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello you probably already found an answer to this issue but I have been going through the same exact problem and I can provide some information to you if you still need help. I would also like to hear how you solved this issue if you found out what to do concerning it. Please let me know either way. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be that the "other" computer is your own computer - it may be worth sharing what you see for activated computers. However, if someone else is able to use your account just after you changed your password, it suggests there is a keylogger installed on your computer, stealing all the info you type. Seek professional help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right I found a logger on my phone which I did not even know was possible. When you say professional help,

what do you mean? Who did you see regarding your issue? I'm not trying to be annoying but I have also been dealing with extreme identity theft for years and now it's worse & I know who it is.

I just wanted to ask someone who has been through it. What type of help did you seek? Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start by contacting local law enforcement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want my account back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines