Highlighted

Space to install Adobe After Effect 2020

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to install the Adobe AfterEffect 2020 Version to Windows 10. However since I'm running out of space in the default location,I changed the location to another drive. However when the installation is running it is being installed in the default location itself and not in the directory I've chosen. I am really at a loss as to what should be done to overcome this.

Thanks a ton for any answer. :))

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Space to install Adobe After Effect 2020

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to install the Adobe AfterEffect 2020 Version to Windows 10. However since I'm running out of space in the default location,I changed the location to another drive. However when the installation is running it is being installed in the default location itself and not in the directory I've chosen. I am really at a loss as to what should be done to overcome this.

Thanks a ton for any answer. :))

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Get Started forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

Note that the Community Help forum is for help in how to use the Adobe Communities. Issues with installation normally get posted in the Get Started forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. It's great to have such a helpful people while starting out. :))

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. My question might have been misunderstood. This link refers to the moving of an ALREADY installed application while in my case,the installation can not be completed due to insufficient storage despite changing the installation directory.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't move an installed program, you must un-install and do a new install

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines