Highlighted

Spam increase 1000x after calling adobe support

Participant ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, these might just a coincidence but it might something Adobe should look at. 

A couple of days ago some adobe servers went down and I called customer care to make sure it wasn't on my end. On the phone they asked me to plug in my email then rep from India told me of the problem. 

So I decided to take the day off since I couldn't access any of the Adobe programs, which I kinda think I should bill Adobe for my day rate missed. 

Anywho I get back to my machine later that day and my spam box is flooded, and I mean flooded with crazy spam. 

I believe Adobe's customer support is compromised and leaking email addresses to scammers. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Spam increase 1000x after calling adobe support

Participant ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, these might just a coincidence but it might something Adobe should look at. 

A couple of days ago some adobe servers went down and I called customer care to make sure it wasn't on my end. On the phone they asked me to plug in my email then rep from India told me of the problem. 

So I decided to take the day off since I couldn't access any of the Adobe programs, which I kinda think I should bill Adobe for my day rate missed. 

Anywho I get back to my machine later that day and my spam box is flooded, and I mean flooded with crazy spam. 

I believe Adobe's customer support is compromised and leaking email addresses to scammers. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What number did you call?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get spam mail all the time.  That's nothing new.   So this may just be coincidence.

Who did you call?

EDIT:  What is your Adobe Case Number?  It should be in your account portal. 

Please log-in to your account below.  Scroll down to View Support History.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0
Participant ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 (800) 833-6687

case: ADB-13315131-N0B9

It might be a coincidence, which i would accept. The strange part is I usually get a typical amount of spam from here and there, but we're talking like hundreds more than usual, and I didn't sign up for anything for months so nothing new on my end as of other accounts. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0