Highlighted

Spark using Significant Memory

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I use Spark I end up with several alerts from my computer that "this webpage is using significant memory".  Moving items are jerky and the page slow to respond.  This is a more recent issue.  What has changed?  I am very close to canceling my subscription over this.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Spark using Significant Memory

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I use Spark I end up with several alerts from my computer that "this webpage is using significant memory".  Moving items are jerky and the page slow to respond.  This is a more recent issue.  What has changed?  I am very close to canceling my subscription over this.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark support is at https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 0