Highlighted

Speedgrade CC

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just finished a very lengthy chat session with srijeet from the adobe helpdesk. Speedgrade was included in Creative cloud. now it isnt and its EOL. i cant install it and the helpdesk isnt very helpful. because i couldnt send them the serial number for that particular application they wouldnt help me. i explained that it was part of creative cloud in the past but that didnt help much. i have the feeling i was chatting with a junior helpdesk support.

bottom line, i had speedgrade in  the past. i still have it on my old harddrive but i need to re install it on my current system. how do i get the app ? i know its EOL just like Muse that i could install and its no longer supported. 

could a person with knowledge please help me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Speedgrade CC

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just finished a very lengthy chat session with srijeet from the adobe helpdesk. Speedgrade was included in Creative cloud. now it isnt and its EOL. i cant install it and the helpdesk isnt very helpful. because i couldnt send them the serial number for that particular application they wouldnt help me. i explained that it was part of creative cloud in the past but that didnt help much. i have the feeling i was chatting with a junior helpdesk support.

bottom line, i had speedgrade in  the past. i still have it on my old harddrive but i need to re install it on my current system. how do i get the app ? i know its EOL just like Muse that i could install and its no longer supported. 

could a person with knowledge please help me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

You can download and install the app by following the below link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/speedgrade.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

speedgrade doesnt show in the app list. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For serial number programs you may ONLY download again if you bought direct from Adobe via download

If you never had a serial number, and the program is no longer included with a Cloud subscription, you are out of luck
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
--as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
--if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Development of SpeedGrade CC ended in mid-2017. 

Adobe wants you to use the comprehensive Lumetri Color tools in Premier Pro instead.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i bet Adobe wants me not to move to the competition for video editing.

Muse went EOL 2 years ago and is no longer supported yet i can download it. 

is there  a list of alternatives to adobe premiere and or speedgrade ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0