Highlighted

Spinning wheel but no download

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Day 2 of attempting to download Flash Pro to my new iMac. Creative Cloud app is simply lying to me the wheel is spinning but not a single byte is being downloaded. I am a long time adobe user but this is frustrating and Creative Cloud is all but that.

I spent some time online with Adobe tech support - they dialed into my machine and found some residual files from an old CS6 install and got rid of them.  Now, I'm able to download content.

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 1.28.01 PM.png

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Spinning wheel but no download

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Day 2 of attempting to download Flash Pro to my new iMac. Creative Cloud app is simply lying to me the wheel is spinning but not a single byte is being downloaded. I am a long time adobe user but this is frustrating and Creative Cloud is all but that.

I spent some time online with Adobe tech support - they dialed into my machine and found some residual files from an old CS6 install and got rid of them.  Now, I'm able to download content.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 18.43.11.png

I'm having the same problem trying to DL photoshop, is this what you're getting?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is exactly it. I have update to Java 8 and all that. The only thing creative cloud creates is my frustration at this time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue - just got CC today and can't download anything because of this issue.

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 10.45.12 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guy, mines working now. I uninstalled the Adobe creative cloud and  any previous adobe photoshops I had on mac, restarted reinstalled and it's Dl'ing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I am not ready to uninstall my older Flash. I can not interrupt my work here. I need a different solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines