Highlighted

SSD Full

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Creative Cloud with all the apps on my C ssd disk and now it's full. How can I transport the apps to a larger available disk on my laptop? Do I need to remove and reinstall? But I can't specify the new location when I reinstall. Who can help?

Thanks ahead, Leon

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SSD Full

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Creative Cloud with all the apps on my C ssd disk and now it's full. How can I transport the apps to a larger available disk on my laptop? Do I need to remove and reinstall? But I can't specify the new location when I reinstall. Who can help?

Thanks ahead, Leon

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't move programs, you must remove and install again

Install on non-boot drive https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/moving-ps-and-lr-classic-from-internal-hd-to-an-external-...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, problem solved!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0