• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Started trial today but LR says trial has already ended?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud 'Free' at the moment so I can test drive the various apps before commiting. I just installed LR on my Apple Macbook Air (M1) and launched it. It imediaetly displayed a red banner across the top informing me that my trial had ended and I needed to upgrade to use LR. Okay, I get that... but the only problem is I just started the trial today and unless I fell asleep at my Mac for 7 days, shouldn't I at least get to test drive LR? Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Activation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's nothing easy (eg, you can reformat your hd, reinstall your os and then start a trial) that you can do to correct that on the problematic computer.

you can start a trial on another computer. here's more info (that may or may not be helpful), https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines