STOP CODE - BLUE SCREEN WHEN USING ADOBE

Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I got a problem with my PC windows 10, I know this is related to Adobe Cloud because that only happens when I am using any CC program. I have tried everything I know and I have found on the internet, but nothing works. Each time I am using weather illustrator or Photoshop my PC collapses and restarts again, it usually shows the same error. However sometimes is a different one, but it is always a blue screen. I need to use these programs and I cannot, it is getting very annoying. I have contacted windows help center but they suggested that it is a error of Adobe Cloud, because it only happens when I am using any CC program.

Please  I need help to solve this issue, thanks a lot.

Nathalia,

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

STOP CODE - BLUE SCREEN WHEN USING ADOBE

Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I got a problem with my PC windows 10, I know this is related to Adobe Cloud because that only happens when I am using any CC program. I have tried everything I know and I have found on the internet, but nothing works. Each time I am using weather illustrator or Photoshop my PC collapses and restarts again, it usually shows the same error. However sometimes is a different one, but it is always a blue screen. I need to use these programs and I cannot, it is getting very annoying. I have contacted windows help center but they suggested that it is a error of Adobe Cloud, because it only happens when I am using any CC program.

Please  I need help to solve this issue, thanks a lot.

Nathalia,

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2019 1
Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks. I followed all the steps, but it didn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then it's an os issue.

you could try to debug your os (read the msg 1 links) or do a clean install of your os and your programs.  ie, reformat your hd and reinstall your os, update it and then install your programs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2019 1
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your software update causes blue screen issues, uninstalling and reinstalling software doesn't help with the windows 10 iOS and your "SIMPLE SOLUTION" is to reformat the hard drive?!?!?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS is found in iPhones and iPads only. No the app can't be causing this, this is absolute; apps can't crash the system, so the solution may be to set the system up again. Or could be hardware. Or a driver. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0