Highlighted

Stop CreativeCloud from taking up 100% of download/upload (sync settings)

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current problem is that on both my Mac and PC, that the preferences for Sync do not stay saved. I keep setting sync to be 50% for both download and upload but every time there's an update or something, it defaults back to 100%. 

This is a problem, because it stops other people or devices using the network because the network is maxed out. Is there a way to get it to stay at 50%? Is anyone else having the same issue? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stop CreativeCloud from taking up 100% of download/upload (sync settings)

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current problem is that on both my Mac and PC, that the preferences for Sync do not stay saved. I keep setting sync to be 50% for both download and upload but every time there's an update or something, it defaults back to 100%. 

This is a problem, because it stops other people or devices using the network because the network is maxed out. Is there a way to get it to stay at 50%? Is anyone else having the same issue? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?