• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in Creative Cloud Installation (authentification)

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

unfortunately I'm stuck in the process of installing the Creative Cloud Application. To be more specific for some reason the Installer opens a tab in Firefox but doesn't seem to be able to "get" when I authentificate so it basically doesn't do anything afterwards. The screenshot shows the step I'm stuck at. I've tried everything in the troubleshooting (Cleaner Tool, fresh install) and it's a fresh Windows 10 installation so I'm not sure why it would not work.

Can you guys help me out? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,

my problem has been solved by the Adobe Support, which the Adobe Acrobat DC
has been installed on my computer.

diju

--
Diese E-Mail wurde von AVG auf Viren geprüft.
http://www.avg.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines