Highlighted

Student 2 months free

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In light of universities being shut down due to the virus adobe expanded the university's plan our individual computers to allow us to continue to work from home. If we log in via our university email address we are able to access all of the Adobe programmes for free for 2 months. I tried this and it worked fine up until recently, it just suddenly stopped working after only a few days. Does anyone know why this is and how I can fix it as I really need access to complete my work! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Student 2 months free

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In light of universities being shut down due to the virus adobe expanded the university's plan our individual computers to allow us to continue to work from home. If we log in via our university email address we are able to access all of the Adobe programmes for free for 2 months. I tried this and it worked fine up until recently, it just suddenly stopped working after only a few days. Does anyone know why this is and how I can fix it as I really need access to complete my work! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact your school about that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 1
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 1
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with the ID and password your IT dept. told you to use.

Please log-in to your account below to confirm the plan is active.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 1