To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:
- University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
- Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
- Home school — defined by state home schooling regulations
To qualify for a teacher discount, you must be one of the following:
- Faculty or staff — employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including emeritus status professors)*
- Teacher of a homeschooled student — defined by state homeschooling regulations
If you're unclear about whether you qualify, contact us at your country's Adobe sales phone number.
* Accredited schools are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus. In the U.S., such associations include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.