Highlighted

Student Account Purchases Disappeared

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I signed into my Adobe account today and I cannot install any of the Creative Cloud Apps to my computer. I have been paying for a Monthy Paid Annual Student plan for three months now and I just got billed two days ago. I have class tomorrow and I couldn't work on anything because of this. I am unable to see any serial numbers because my account shows no evidence of my purchases. I can't even properly cancel because it looks like the plan never existed. I can't contact customer support because it says I have to go through an administrator. Is there any way to fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Student Account Purchases Disappeared

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I signed into my Adobe account today and I cannot install any of the Creative Cloud Apps to my computer. I have been paying for a Monthy Paid Annual Student plan for three months now and I just got billed two days ago. I have class tomorrow and I couldn't work on anything because of this. I am unable to see any serial numbers because my account shows no evidence of my purchases. I can't even properly cancel because it looks like the plan never existed. I can't contact customer support because it says I have to go through an administrator. Is there any way to fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting your query here.

Since you have mentioned that you have been paying for Creative Cloud Student Subscription since 3 months , but you are trying to install the product now, please Sign in using your registered email address and download the Creative Cloud App from : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Also, I would like to inform you that Creative Cloud licenses are Activated using your registered email address (adobe ID) and there is no Serial Number available for activating the license.

If you still face any issues, please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 1