• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Discount

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I buy Adobe products and get the student discount?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Hi Gesssicar,

As Bani says, Adobe is transitioning to subscription only plans for the most part. However, it may be worth calling the number on this page Creative Cloud now includes Creative Suite Master Collection and Design Premium features and inquiring whether you can still purchase CS6 at a student rate.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gesssicar,

Please refer to the following link and check for student and teachers pricing : Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards,

Bani Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess what I'm asking is can I just buy the software instead of paying monthly? I would like to buy the programs but don't know how to get the student discount.

Thanks,

Gess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the Adobe programs except for Acrobat DC & Lightroom 6 are now only available as a subscription through Adobe.

If you want to purchase adobe programs other than these then you'll have to purchase a subscription for it.

If you need Acrobat DC or Lightroom 6 then please refer to the links below :

1- To Buy Lighroom 6  Go to: https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_softwar e_sl_most...

• From  Photoshop Lightroom Select Upgrade from "I want to buy"
  • Select the version you own currently
  • Select Platform and language
  • Click Add to cart

2- You can purchase Acrobat DC desktop only ( perpetual / standalone license ) from here : Adobe Document Cloud | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gesssicar,

As Bani says, Adobe is transitioning to subscription only plans for the most part. However, it may be worth calling the number on this page Creative Cloud now includes Creative Suite Master Collection and Design Premium features and inquiring whether you can still purchase CS6 at a student rate.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im learning with online couses from domestika , so Im qualifies for student prices? how can i prouf? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be enrolled at a full time school, so far as I know. Depends on the country, though, in which country do you live?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines