Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student License Cancellation - Query

Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I took a subscription for the Creative Cloud student plan recently. The price is 1,596 INR for the first year and 2,394 INR after that. But I want to cancel my subscription for a few months (as I won't be using the apps much) and renew it again later.
    So I want to know if I can continue paying the reduced price of 1,596 INR when I renew, until a total of 12 months, or if the duration in between will be lost and I'll have to start paying 2,394 INR. 
TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

1. The contract is for a year at a time and you make a contract to pay for a year. If you cancel early you must still keep your promise. Adobe generously give a 50% discount on the cancellation fee. For example, if you promise to pay 1,596 INR each month for a year, then cancel after four months, you must pay for 8 months still, less 50% discount. 1,596 x 8 / 2.

2. If you decide to start again, you have used your special "first year" discount and can now expect to pay the standard student price

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. The contract is for a year at a time and you make a contract to pay for a year. If you cancel early you must still keep your promise. Adobe generously give a 50% discount on the cancellation fee. For example, if you promise to pay 1,596 INR each month for a year, then cancel after four months, you must pay for 8 months still, less 50% discount. 1,596 x 8 / 2.

2. If you decide to start again, you have used your special "first year" discount and can now expect to pay the standard student price of 2,394 INR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines