Highlighted

Student Trial Creative Cloud All Apps, not working

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Is there anyone can help with this downloading issue? I have just received an email confirming my trial order. In the email I clicked 'Get started' to download with my new products. It asked me to 'open the Desktop Creative Cloud APP?' I clicked 'open' and the Creative Cloud plans page came up saying

'Your trial has ended. Choose the plan that’s right for you.' I signed up for the Free Trial before, but didn't get a chance to use it. Does this mean that I cannot get any more of Free Trial? Thank you

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Student Trial Creative Cloud All Apps, not working

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Is there anyone can help with this downloading issue? I have just received an email confirming my trial order. In the email I clicked 'Get started' to download with my new products. It asked me to 'open the Desktop Creative Cloud APP?' I clicked 'open' and the Creative Cloud plans page came up saying

'Your trial has ended. Choose the plan that’s right for you.' I signed up for the Free Trial before, but didn't get a chance to use it. Does this mean that I cannot get any more of Free Trial? Thank you

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 02, 2020 0
RuskinF LATEST
Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you got a free trial before, irrespective of whether you used it or not, you would probably not get it again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 1