• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription change

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a yearly subscription where I pay a monthly fee. I would like to change my subscription, because I bought the license with a student discount. I thought this same discount would be activated when the yearly subscription was continued, but this is not the case. I can't change my subscription in the 'adobe account', so I was wondering whether this is still possible. 

F.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The special introductory pricing is for first-time subscribers for the first 12 months only.  afterwards your plan renews automatically at the regular price.  See terms below.

https://www.adobe.com/offer-terms/edu_puf_promo.html

So what are you trying to change?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply! I understand. Can I then change my subscription from 'all creative apps', to just photoshop and lightroom? Those are the only ones I use, and I was unaware that the subscription was going to be continued for a year. 

Thanks in advance,

F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll need to cancel your All Apps plan and take out a new Photography plan.  Cancelling early incurs a 50% penalty fee unless you can persuade an Adobe Customer Care Agent to waive that fee for you.

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines