Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance as part of Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I would really like to start working with the Substance Suite, but was wondering if anyone knows IF and WHEN they will make Substance part of Creative Cloud?

Thank you and best regards!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody knows yet how it will be part of CC. All answers will be speculation except if there is an official announcement from Adobe. There will be soon MAX (Adobe MAX 2019 – The Creativity Conference | November 2–6, 2019 ). With some luck you will hear there announcements.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be wrong but it looks like it will not be apart of the creative cloud suite. To get all the substance apps, you will need to spend another $1000/year to get access.
https://www.substance3d.com/subscribe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but the indie license is $20 a month. just like other Adobe apps, hopefully it gets included in CC or in a new sort of 3D specific & affordable plan. we can always hope for the best 🙂

you know the unfortunate truth is that people will simply try to torrent it if the pricing is high. I think it will very benefit Adobe to offer us an affordable plan including Substance too to increase the amount of its paid subscribers. 

again, I'm just hoping xD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wish it was part of CC. there is so much software in CC i really don't care for and yet i'm paying for it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - so I've got the Substance Source browser and it says create account to get 30 free downloads a month, which I have done, now - still nothing - no credits or downloads available - what is going on? Why add it to my CC Desktop App if I can't download anyhting off it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup, I have the same problem. I subscribed to the full Adobe Creative Suite, which incudes a "launch" link to Sustance Source. I followed the link and set up an account with them. It's been a month and I've not recieved any free downloads. What's frustrating, I spent days trying to get the problem resolved, only to find this discussion today. This has been a huge waste of time, and has seriously impacted my ability to produce creative work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines