• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Painter / Designer in Creative Cloud inclusive?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have the all in Creative Cloud Abo. Is there now Substance Painter and Designer inclusive?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

>> So is this coming to CC or not?

Seems not.

Adobe is offering the Substance suite of products as a separate subscription - not part of Creative Cloud.

https://www.substance3d.com/subscribe

https://gfxspeak.com/2019/11/11/adobe-introduces-substance/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, it's good to see someone from Adobe is aware of the grumblings. I appreciate your input. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome, Electrohermit! 

This feedback is important so please do utilize the Substance forum so that people involved with this software title will see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing on here as I have a full Creative Cloud subscrition and I am curious as to when the Substance suite of products are to be available through my subscription not a seperate one.  In the UK it is illegal to write false or deceptive messaging on any advertising https://www.gov.uk/marketing-advertising-law/regulations-that-affect-advertising , I reference the section about "including false or deceptive messages". If I look at the Adobe Creative Cloud Plans & Pricing, which has first made sure I have gone to the United Kingdom section  https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/plans.html?, the "All Apps" opening text says "Get our entire collection of creative desktop and mobile apps and services for designing images, graphics, layouts, user experiences, video and audio for print, the web and mobile devices." Is Adobe trying to say that the "Substance" suite of software is not creative, then please someone let me know how?  When descriptive text reads that the package contains "...our entire collection..." I would really like to know how this cannot include the Substance software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arrest adobe, we want some substance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have misunderstood what Adobe is telling you. "All apps" refers to all the applications included in Creative Cloud, not all the applications owned by Adobe.

Adobe owns quite a few applications that are not included in Creative Cloud and are thus not covered by the Creative Cloud subscription plans. Substance appears to be one of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going on the false claim as you can read says "Get our entire collection of creative desktop.....", at no point does it specify that the word "entire" has been redefined for this statement to mean just thoes select apps.  If you use Google and search "define: entire" the very first option says "1. with no part left out; whole.".  Therefore the assumption with the word "entire collection of creative.." in no way makes you think that it means all of the selected Creative Cloud apps, otherwise I would assume it shoud read "Get all of our Creative Cloud collection of creative...". 

I notice that in your statement of me misunderstanding you point out "All apps", but you missed out illustrating how the phrase "entire collection of creative.." can be limited, unless of course Adobe are not counting this as a collection of creative software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said yourself: "Get our entire collection of creative desktop...". The suite is called "Creative Cloud". Those are the applications Adobe is referring to and considering you see that information on the pages for Creative Cloud, I'm not sure why you think they could be referring to applications that aren't included in Creative Cloud.

For whatever reason, at this time Adobe doesn't include Substance in the Creative Cloud and therefore it is not included in the All Apps subscription which is specifically for the applications included in the Creative Cloud.

As to why they don't include Substance, I don't know. I don't work for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. I looked at the 3D/AR page for Creative Cloud and it does list Substance as well as Medium. The page specifies that those two products are sold separately. So my apologies on that, but since that page says those products are sold separately, I don't think you're going to see it as part of the All Apps subscription any time soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple answer: by not including Substance to the CC, they can earn more
money by selling it separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

--
null

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. I looked at once that page says those products are sold separately, I don't think you're going  as part of the All Appsion any time soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Adobe when can we expect Substance being part of the CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/substance-painter-designer-in-creative-cloud-inclusi...

I did not read an announcement that Substance would be included to the CC. But may be I missed that?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

locked this now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines