• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Try checking our Adobe Help Center page for answers. Type your question search bar if you don’t see the topic you need.

This page also helps with many common topics: Creative Cloud Learn & Support

For additional Information regarding membership, plans, storage, purchasing, payments, releases, and security, please see: Answers to other commonly asked Creative Cloud Questions

If you need to contact our support staff directly, please see the following link: Contact Adobe Customer Care.

For a Teams account, please see:  Contact Customer Care - Creative Cloud for teams

Be sure to log in to adobe.com with the Adobe ID (email) you use for your membership and answer any questions asked  to enable you to get to the right place.

Look for the support icon on the bottom right of the page and click it engage with our chat support.

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.31.46 PM.png

If your region is not already set correctly, please click on the drop down menu in the bottom left of the screen under the question “Need a different country or region?”, choose a different country or region, then click GO.

Related links:

What are my contact options?

Enterprise support

Teams support

Education support

You can see answers to other frequently asked Creative Cloud questions here:

Creative_Cloud FAQ forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines