• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support left me hanging after hours of chat, that included removing all my software.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We went through everything recommended and Creative Cloud will not install. Yes, they had me remove everything Adobe with a promise for a call 24-48 hours. No call. No software. I'm losing money, and work. I don't know what to do. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your system specs.

Please Consider including the following in your question:
Adobe product and version number
Operating system and version number
The full text of any error message (s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred
Screen shots of the problem
Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course, Thanks:

MacBook Pro 2019 OS 10.15.7

Processor: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

For the past month or more, I've been trying to upgrade the Creative Cloud. Every time it hung at 13%, 21.5%, and on rare occasions, 42%, never finished. Off and on, I'd look up fixes from the community, but none of them worked. Last Friday, I decided to request help from the chat tech support... after several hours of following instructions, I was finally asked to remove all Adobe products from my computer. The Tech was convinced everything would be fine, well it wasn't, and I was left in much worse shape than before. Without any software to work or meet my deadlines. My software is/was 2020. It was the most very recent CC upgrade that messed everything up. I was promised a call 24-48 hours from another tech support. That 48 hours came and went. I'm grateful for any advice. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines