Highlighted

Supposedly free Creative Cloud with 300 approved images on Stock

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a banner on my stock dashboard a few weeks ago that if I had 300 images approved I would get a free year of Creative Cloud. I spent a whole lot of time these past few weeks taking pictures and uploading them to get to 300. Now that I'm there, the banner is gone and the support at Adobe can't seem to figure out what I'm talking about. I'm pretty frustrated.  The support guy sent me here which seems like a complete waste of my time.

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Supposedly free Creative Cloud with 300 approved images on Stock

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a banner on my stock dashboard a few weeks ago that if I had 300 images approved I would get a free year of Creative Cloud. I spent a whole lot of time these past few weeks taking pictures and uploading them to get to 300. Now that I'm there, the banner is gone and the support at Adobe can't seem to figure out what I'm talking about. I'm pretty frustrated.  The support guy sent me here which seems like a complete waste of my time.

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The support guy didn't know what he was talking about. This is a user-to-user forum. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

I am also moving this to the Get Started forum, which is a more appropriate place. The Community Help forum is intended to help people with information on how to use the forums.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I was talking to an actual agent who sent me here after a ten minute chat where he obviously had no answers for me.  So frustrating. 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, ask to speak with a supervisor, and keep moving up the chain until you find someone with a clue. What you need can only be done by an Adobe employee; we don't have access to their internal systems and many of us probably did not see the banner you did. I didn't, for example, but that's because I don't use Adobe stock.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear you. I'm not expecting anything from you or anyone on this forum. Was just taking the opportunity to vent some frustration with the process, that's all. Sorry that you felt I was putting an undue burden on you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's okay. I didn't feel that, I was just trying to help by suggesting you tell the next Agent you talk to who tells you to ask here that you want to escalate. Seriously, with things like this it's the only solution.

For some reason the tier 1 CSRs automatically default to sending people here even though issues like this can only be handled by employees. It's an ongoing problem, and I've taken to using boilerplate to address it. 

I wish you more success with talking to customer service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OOO! And you can refer them to this FAQ, which covers the program you're talking about:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/creative-cloud-bonus-FAQ.html

I hope it provides useful information to you, too.

ETA: I see that it says you have to have 300 images approved, not just uploaded, and that it can take a couple weeks before you get a redemption code. If you just hit the 300 approvals, it may just be a matter of waiting?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have 300 downloaded and approved photos and didn't get a free license ((((

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Judging from the 404 (page not found) error, I must assume Adobe withdrew the offer from their site.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines