System Password

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Bridge installer, Premiere Rush installer, and the XD installer, and all of them say i need a system password/adobe account password. I didnt remember my account password so i reset it but the installers still wont work. All i need to know is how do i change my "system passoword"/adobe account passoword? Or how do i get the installers to work? TIA!

TOPICS
Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Feature request, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

LEGEND , Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021
Almost all software installs, whether from Adobe or anyone else, will ask for your system password. This is nothing to do with your Adobe password, it's what protects your system. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're on a Mac, you're probably being asked for your local administrator username and password to give permission for changes (new files etc) to be made to your hard drive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost all software installs, whether from Adobe or anyone else, will ask for your system password. This is nothing to do with your Adobe password, it's what protects your system. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What happened to the new technology and information about the securitys
system update on my order and my account was debited from your office y
Maybe it's just error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines