Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System requirements

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I wanted to know if I buy all apps package . What should be my system requirments?

Aren't they too many heavy apps for a laptop?

My laptop has good hardwares but I'm worried that these apps make my laptop slower and bad.

My laptop is 11th gen i7, 16GB RAM, Nvida MX330 2GB and 512GB storage.

Also I have another computer core i5, 16GB, Nvida 3GB.

Can I use your apps in both computers? Like some of them on my laptop and some of them on my computer.

Thank you

TOPICS
Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System requirements for each Adobe application in the Creative Cloud are available here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Generally speaking, aim for the highest requirement. That is to say, if one application says 8G RAM and another says 16G RAM, get 16.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An app which is not running uses only disk space. You will need a lot of disk space. You don't have to install the apps you don't intend to use. It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet. All the apps are available to you, but you don't have to install the ones that you don't want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines