• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirements

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need to confirm if a Ryzen 3 2200G processor with 16 Gb of Ram and 480 gb SSD disk works for me to run photoshop, illustrator, premiere, after effects, encoder, indesign, blender.

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a low end budget processor, I suspect you may find it slower that you'd like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the minimum system requirements for each product:

Note that Blender is not part of the Adobe family. Check the system requirements here.

The CPU may be okay... ish. RAM wise, "the more, the better" - at least 16GB, better is 32GB. How much disk space you will need depends on how big your project(s) will turn out. I would say get at least a 1TB SSD.

For apps like After Effects, Premiere Pro or Blender, you will also need a decent graphics card (GPU) with at least 4GB VRAM. Same thing applies here: "the more, the better". That said, the Vega 8 one is an integrated graphics processor (a GPU built into the CPU) and likely won't be powerful enough.

Personally said, I've recently bought a PC with Ryzen™ 5 3600, NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1650, 16GB RAM and 500GB SSD (which I will upgrade in the near future).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines