TechCommSuite 2019 - was that version 8.0? If so, why is there no 64-bit download?

Engaged ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Edited - Shown in green.]

I have TCS 2019 installed on my primary computer. (At least, all the apps are "2019" - e.g. FrameMaker 2019, Captivate 2019, etc.)

When I log in to adobe.com and go to my account > Plans > Products, I see TechCommSuit r8.0 -- I assume this is the TechCommSuite 2019.

When I click Download, it only gives me an option to download a 32-bit version. Why is it not giving a 64-bit option? (I have 64-bit version installed on my primary system already - at least that's what is displayed in the start menu (e.g. "Adobe FrameMaker 2019 (64 Bit)")
(Note: I went into my Order History after posting this link, drilled into the order, and selected Downloads and serial numbers  - it shows the 32-bit there as well.)

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

v8 = 2019.

all the programs are 64 bit except acrobat dc is 32bit (2017).  here's more info, Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2019 release) Installation Guide (microway.com.au)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines