Highlighted

Terrible chat support, 3 hours for nothing, no support for two days.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid for creative cloud. Premiere pro won't load.

Contact chat. Told to reinstall. Reinstall sticks halfway.

Given a three hour runaround by chat support.

Refuse to give me a complaint email address.

Refuse to connect to a supervisor

No actual support at all, just nonsense.

Lost all afternoon, and tomorow, can't speak to anyone until monday.

Am now looking at non Adobe options.

Really poor.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Terrible chat support, 3 hours for nothing, no support for two days.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid for creative cloud. Premiere pro won't load.

Contact chat. Told to reinstall. Reinstall sticks halfway.

Given a three hour runaround by chat support.

Refuse to give me a complaint email address.

Refuse to connect to a supervisor

No actual support at all, just nonsense.

Lost all afternoon, and tomorow, can't speak to anyone until monday.

Am now looking at non Adobe options.

Really poor.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 22, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I will try to assist you here. Before proceeding further, Please share your system specification. If you are getting any error , please share the details here. 

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't sound right. What is your Adobe Case number?  I will ask a senior Adobe staff member to look into this matter.   If you don't know your case number, log-in to your Adobe account below and scroll down to View Support History.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

======================

Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer.  It's a scam, run away!

3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff

https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

win10 64bit. Adobe claiming they can't call as don't have my number. Outright lies as number is on the account. Case number ADB-11528580-B8Z9

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m100011, I am sorry that you have been encountering so many problems using the Creative Cloud for Education membership that you purchased.

I am showing that you had your first successful activation request today, m100011, are you still facing problems using the membership?  If so, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update support case ADB-11528580-B8Z9.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update. PP finally loads and installs. As do other packages, although incredibly slowly.

No idea why it should now and wouldn't before. Everything the same, multiple restarts etc previously.

Beyond hacks, can only presume something has been changed Adobe's end after multiple complaints.

The subscription models are greedy enough to start with. Then the corporations expect the customer to beta and bug test unreliable, incomplete software with unreliable, incomplete phone & chat support.

Thanks for the offers of help here from unpaid, non-adobe people.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2020 1