• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The All-in-One Adobe Creative Cloud Suite Certification Bundle- is it for real?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

So, I just saw this article [link removed by moderator], and I was wondering if it is real, and how it's connected to Adobe. I really don't want to throw my money away, or get scammed, so I want to know the authenticity of this deal.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not related to Adobe.  It's somebody's idea of a crash course in using Creative Cloud software.  IMO, you'll get better structured courses on LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com), Adobe TV and select YouTube channels like this one for Photoshop.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMrvLMUITAImCHMOhX88PYQ

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, please bear in mind that the course won't include the software. So you will need to pay for the software too. There are lots of courses. Most have no connection to Adobe. Some are really good, some are bad. Some are for beginners and some are for people who are already experts. Some are long, some are short. Look for recommendations, and know what it is you want. We'll get that link removed, or people will think you are advertising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines