• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The green "check" of The Creative Cloud Files folder on my MacBook has disappeared

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a few days, the green "check" of The Creative Cloud Files folder on my MacBook has disappeared
Anyone have any solution for this problem.
I tried an entry from Ashley_Wagstaffe 2015, but it doesn't work for the new Catalina operating system from Apple / Mac OS
Thank you all

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Same for me. The files are syncing but their status displayed in Finder is gone, also the share from the context menu.

iMac 2017 macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only for my folders but for all the files the green check has gone. Plus the context menu (right click on files) has gone as well. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013). macOS catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. The files are syncing but their status displayed in Finder is gone, also the share from the context menu.

iMac 2017 macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. sync is working but no green marks and no context menu.

macOs High Sierra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must also comment here that the "Creative Cloud Icon" in the Creative Cloud Files Folder has disappeared.
And that in your Adobe Systems profile in
https://www.adobe.com/(your country) /index2.html/ all the resources you have in your account are illuminated, except the Creative Cloud Icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too Zeeloop,
I have a MacBook Pro Retina from mid 2015
and I have the same problems that you describe in your post
I have tried to solve it with Adobe Systems Technical Support, without any success. I have returned to reinstall OS Catalina in case it was a library fault. I have also moved this matter to the Creative Cloud Facebook page and await your responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEWS: I just noticed that all the green check marks reappeared today. For no reason, not even any updates were done. Also the right click context menu for accessing creative cloud's «view on website is back again. Abracadabra!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no changes here. still no green check marks, still no context menu.

macOS High Sierra

Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354

Apps 5.0.0.354

CoreSync 4.3.16.14

CCX Process 3.4.0.90

CC Library 3.6.1.5

no Abracadabra.

no official statement by Adobe support yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again
I bring good news from Adobe Creative Cloud
Follow this link provided by Adobe Creative Cloud
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-disappears/td-p/8285129

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, not working.

Because the files are syncing, it looks like Creative Cloud can't communicate with Finder, it may be something related to security settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines