Highlighted

The Mac dock still shows the old CC icons even though I have the latest version

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my CC apps show the old icon in the macOS dock? I've tried to remove them and add them back but it does nothing. The icons are updated on the application just not the dock. Does anyone have a solution? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The Mac dock still shows the old CC icons even though I have the latest version

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my CC apps show the old icon in the macOS dock? I've tried to remove them and add them back but it does nothing. The icons are updated on the application just not the dock. Does anyone have a solution? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is normal every time you update. In Apple's world YOU control absolutely what is in the dock, and apps can't update what you see. So 

1. Delete the old icon from the dock.

2. Start the app using the Creative Cloud app.

3. Look for the icon in the dock.

4. Choose right click -- Keep in Dock for the app icon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work, it's still showing the old app icons.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please confirm by right-clicking creative cloud icon present in Dock, that "Keep in Dock" option is not checked. If it is not, then clicking on the cross button on the top of the application will hide the application icon from the dock while keeping the app running in the background.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0