• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The most expensive CC plan offers the least storage? Why?!

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It strikes me as idiotic that the most expensive CC subscription offers only 100GB cloud storage, while the new Lightroom CC options offer 1TB. Considering that the full subscription can include my hefty files from Photoshop, Illustrator, AE, Premiere, etc. as well as my terabytes of photos from Lightroom—why am I not given the same option to pay for extra storage? Without it, I can’t even consider moving to Lightroom CC. I can’t fathom what Adobe is thinking with this ham-fisted lack of consistency:

1A3659C5-C482-4304-A2FD-2C5C6B455FB3.jpeg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Hi Joe,

I understand that you think the 100 GB storage for all apps is way too less as compared to other plans, however, the great news is that even you can go ahead and purchase extra storage for your plan:

Please see: Adobe Checkout 

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

I understand that you think the 100 GB storage for all apps is way too less as compared to other plans, however, the great news is that even you can go ahead and purchase extra storage for your plan:

Please see: Adobe Checkout 

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is the expense, I use Google G suite and for unlimited storage it costs me $11pm. If you look at Amazon they have unlimited storage for $100 per year, Adobe's 5Tb plan costs $86pm, even though I love the idea of LRCC how can I even consider it based on cost!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I purchase the additional 1TB storage and have a "Creative Cloud All Apps" plan, does that additional 1TB ALSO apply to the available storage in Lightroom Cloud? Because I am using Lightroom as part of my Creative Cloud All Apps plan, but it seems as if the Lightroom storage quota of 100GB is separate from the 100GB allotted to the other apps in CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines