• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The new menu

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The drop down menu was so much better and convenient. Why in trying to improve what you are doing, do you make it worse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what is this in reference to? Which Adobe program or is it about this new forum software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure it's about the new Creative Cloud app. I agree 100% - the drop-down was a great way to access the suite of apps. Now if I use CC I would have to click the icon up top, which launches the cloud app, which is essentially now just a launcher that requires clicking, searching and/or scrolling. To get the better functionality back, I'll have to revert to using a folder of app shortcuts in the dock. Otherwise the Apple Launchpad, which is at least a simpler icon-based launcher that requires no (or less, depending on your setup) scrolling. I don't need a giant banner ad for the products I'm viewing, which I've already purchased, and I don't need a sell or description of the apps every time I want to launch them - I already have them installed, I'm already sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree.  It seeems these days when companies try to make things better they make them worse.  I have had to create a work around on my mac tomake it more convenient by creating a Adobe folder , then creating alias's for the programs I want and then dropping them in the folder and then dropping it into the dock so they fan up.  I shouldn't have to.  For the money we pay each year to adobe, we deserve something better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines