• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The serial number is withdrawn

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried recently to install my CS6 it was not possible "the serial number is withdrawn"

I do not believe that my CS6 serial number should be invalid. I bought it in 2012 registered in immediately on my account and there has not problems after - probably 5 - 6 reinstallation since on different computers. You can see my registration on my account - see the print from Account Products attached.

Also at my conversation yesterday with the help desk I was given an offer, and I was promised to get it on a mail. But it has not arrived. Conversation attached

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe's gotten better at detecting invalid serial numbers so invalid numbers that evaded detection 10 or 20 years ago may now be detected.

in any case, these are user-to-user forums and for the email offer you need to contact adobe support (though you should scan your spam email list, too).

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1612967732495.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

kglad_0-1612967756428.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines