• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This application cannot be run from a network drive. Please copy it to a local drive and relaunch it

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gett this error message when I try to install cloud application manager.
Using a Mac with Parrellels Running Windows 7.

Tried copying the file onto a folder on my desktop and go the message:

"This application cannot be run from a network drive. Please copy it to a local drive and relaunch it."

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Brett can you please try downloading and installing the Adobe Application Manager from http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brett can you please try downloading and installing the Adobe Application Manager from http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked. Thank you for the help and quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and the solution is not working for Parallels running Windows 10 from a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its Feb of 2020 and I am having that same issue with the downloaded app not solving the issue. Any one out there???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Error Code: P71

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nybarra, you too are running Windows 7 on a Mac using Parallels Desktop? And you are trying to install Cloud Application Managsr?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This installer does not work as it throws the same error.  I'm running Windows 7 Pro inside a Parallels VM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're running in Parallels the desktop might be a shared (network) drive. Copy it to a new folder that is definitely on C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines