Highlighted

This issue drives me crazy - Creative suite keeps loosing my login info.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the creative cloud continually log out for no reason forcing me to re-enter my login info when I want to use an app? I curse Adobe every time this happens and it happens a lot. This has gone on for years with no fix available. Invariably, I will be trying to get something done in a hurry only to find out that Adobe won't let me open my apps without re-logging back in. Why can't it... you know ...save my login and password like literally every other program out there. It shouldn't be that hard to fix... Does Adobe need to hire some new programmers? Has anyone out there had luck with Affinity Publisher, Photo, or Designer?

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This issue drives me crazy - Creative suite keeps loosing my login info.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the creative cloud continually log out for no reason forcing me to re-enter my login info when I want to use an app? I curse Adobe every time this happens and it happens a lot. This has gone on for years with no fix available. Invariably, I will be trying to get something done in a hurry only to find out that Adobe won't let me open my apps without re-logging back in. Why can't it... you know ...save my login and password like literally every other program out there. It shouldn't be that hard to fix... Does Adobe need to hire some new programmers? Has anyone out there had luck with Affinity Publisher, Photo, or Designer?

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 1