Copied

i tried method provided by adobe website, still can't work , error 505

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need a 64 bit computer and the latest win 10 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx,i already have my system updated, but when i updated creative cloud.....same error 505....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

嘉璇张38084402, do you have Beyondtrust Powerbroker installed?  If so, then please uninstall this software.  If you do not have Beyondtrust Powerbroker installed, then please verify with your I.T. department or Microsoft that all available Windows updates have been applied.

For more information on Error 505 see Creative Cloud download and install errors .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really THX, i have all updates and don't have Beyondtrust Powerbroker installed........still 505......i think this problem may not be fixed.....probably some other thing wrong on my pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, 嘉璇张38084402, and I agree.  The installer is still indicating that required updates to Windows 10 have not been installed by continuing to produce Error 505.  If you do not have an I.T. department available to you, then please work with Microsoft or your computer manufacturer to determine what updates are failing to be applied or not being reported as being installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx for help..it's 11pm in china, i'll try it tomorrow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you fix this problem? I have the same problem like yours. Error 505.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pQSGjRfCuc

heres a video which helped out for anyone needing for error 505;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines