• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top Ten Questions About Creative Cloud

Engaged ,
Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What happens if I have say PS CS5, get Creative Cloud and also PS CS6. Can they exist independently?
    (Apparently not per some discussions)
  2. If I am "offline" (no internet accessibility) is it true that in as little as 7 days all of my Cloud licensed applications will be revoked even if my Monthly subscription is up to date?
  3. Same question as #2, but what if my subscription is Annual?
  4. Is it true that the licensing entity experiences "degradation" and when it does I may not be able to install software or activate my licenses?
  5. If I discontinue Creative Cloud, what will happen to my fully licensed applications (see question 1).
  6. Is it possible to do a "box install" and license through Creative Cloud (assuming a recent version of software?)  If so, which box installs are currently supported?  (Why would I do this? Because recent versions are available AND it saves me a heap of downloading).
  7. Where is the list of flaws in Adobe Software kept?  And specifically Creative Cloud?
  8. If an updated version of a Cloud product is released will I be required to update my installed copy?  Can I install and use more than one version of the same software?
  9. Is it true that trying to use Creative Cloud with a previously installed Trial Version may break my licensed copy?
  10. Is there a "throat to choke" when things go wrong - or is all support web based only?
TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

1. What happens if I have say PS CS5, get Creative Cloud and also PS CS6. Can they exist independently?

Yes they can co-exist. As you point out some customers have had problems. We do work with those customers to resolve the problems.

2. If I am "offline" (no internet accessibility) is it true that in as little as 7 days all of my Cloud licensed applications will be revoked even if my Monthly subscription is up to date?

Per the Creative Cloud FAQ here http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have another question.

Will I be able to use my CC licensed products anywhere I go? What if I go to a different country from the one I originally purchased my CC license?

Let's say I purchased my CC license while I was living in country X and now I'm going to live in country Z. Will there be any issue with my licensed products, like not being able to use them?

Thank you

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines