• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer CC login to new PC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I sign out of my existing PC and sign in to my new one will I still be able to continue using CC on the old one  and if so for how long?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

yes, indefinitely.

you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud  on as many computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) of your cc subscription programs.  the only (insignificant for internet connect computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time. 

because you can sign out from either (or both) signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, indefinitely.

you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud  on as many computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) of your cc subscription programs.  the only (insignificant for internet connect computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time. 

because you can sign out from either (or both) signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, this could not (imo) be easier.

[ moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Creative Cloud Download & Install]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines