• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring preferences/shortcuts/presets from one pc to another

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I've recently built a pc for my office and would like to transfer all of the preferences/shortcuts/presets/etc from my home computer. I was wondering what the best way to go about doing this would be. The programs that I would like to transfer are photoshop, lightroom, premiere pro, and after-effects. I don't need any of my old files or projects, I just need the programs themselves to function as they would on my home computer. This would be a transfer from windows 10 to another windows 10 machine. Please let me know if any more information is needed, thanks. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will vary depending on which programs and version you are using.  Open Windows File Explorer and be sure to enable HIDDEN files and folders.

DREAMWEAVER 2021:

C:\Users\[user_name]\App Data\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC [ver]\[language]\Configuration\

For further details, ask the specific product forums -- Photoshop, InDesign, etc...

https://community.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nancy, 

Thank you for responding to my post! I am using all the latest versions of photoshop, premiere, lightroom, and after-effects.

Photoshop version 22.1

Premiere pro version 14.7

After effects 17.5.1

Lightroom classic 10.1

Can you please clarify what you're referring to with Dreamweaver? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the file location in Dreamweaver as a general example of where to look.  Since you don't use Dreamweaver, ignore it.

Now go to the specific product communities and ask the same question for PS, PP, AE & LR Classic.

https://community.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines